Translate it ♥

Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

New School Life

Hello guys. Sorry for not blogging in a very very very very very long time ><. I've been so busy with my life, seriously. School's dull. Lots of homework, exams every week. Sultan's birthday was on the 15th of July. We were there flag waving :D

Starting from left: Nura, Siti, Cassie, Me and Alus




We are having "perayaan" for Sultan's birthday and there was this mini expo on reptiles and arachnids. Scary as hell. But I was brave enough to hold snakes. I find them very cute :3

Snake and I

Yup. This is me. And yes, I've gone a lot fatter now. I'm trying to diet but whenever I see food it's so tempting...

I guess that is all for now. I will try to keep on updating my blog so sorry for the inactivity and stuff :D

No comments:

Post a Comment