Translate it ♥

Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Nothing much.

Today's the 9th. Its 9.31pm right now and i'm really really bored. Nothing to do actually. Since there's nothing to play or no new things. This morning, woke up at 7.30 am. Still very tired. And this afternoon, i didn't do much. I played Restaurant Empire 2. A very addictive game. And then i took nap. I slept at 3.30 and wanted to wake up at 4.30 but NO! I woke up at 6. Shyt. I bet tonight i couldn't sleep again... And just now, Chee and Xiao Yee are not going to Empire with us. Which left me and Brad! We wanted to call her sister but she didn't reply. Oh well... We've not much money with us right now and i really have no idea of how to survive living there.


It was all my fault though. I thought it was free because my Sister said its a voucher when until Brad asked me whether it's free or not. And click! My mind was blank... And then i called my Sis and dammit she said we have to pay. Brad was like angry and saying this and that. I didn't do it on purpose. I thought it was free. But its not...


This proves that im no good and stupid and... urghhh.. :(

Well what to do. Already booked and its this Saturday already. Who to find!? Now we're just waiting for her sister to reply and HOPEFULLY she can.


And there's something tiny and sharp that went in my Mom's finger and she asked me to get it out by using needle. Because im the one who has the best eye sight in the house. But im not good in doing things like that! But i helped. AND I WAS HELPLESS.. I made it bleed T___T and i kept asking her if its pain and she said "no no. You already cucuk in meh?". And i know it hurts because she moved her hands as if she touched something hot or something hit her. It bled and the tiny and sharp thing went out a little. So my mom tried to take it out and yes! She did! And her finger had blood on it and my body weaken. Sorry mommy x(

Ok then. I've nothing to say anymore. I guess i'll just stop here for today. And i hope i can sleep early today and just forget everything. Even better if i didn't wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment