Translate it ♥

Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

At Empire Hotel & Country Club.

Before I start my post, I just wanna let you guys know that Empire looks like this...



View of the inside.
    

View of the outside. Swimming pool, etc.

Its a 5-star hotel in Brunei.


Well.. I stayed there on the 11th of December 2010, which is on Saturday last week.We checked in at 2 pm. The lobby was like... People. People around us. Everywhere! And there's a very very big christmas tree made my bears! Not leaves o_o it was so nice x.x damn i forgot to take picture of it. Rushing :(

And straight away we went to our room. It was room no.4417 and it was ocean room. Kinda small though but it was fine xD. We swam until around 3.30 pm until something really bad happened. Now thats something i cant tell you guys but it was really funny :'D

Anyways, after everyone had finished their bath, we rest for a while and went to the Mall. AGAIN, I KNOW. We just couldn't think of any other place to go that night. I didn't shop much though but at least i ate Jolibee's Chicken Tocino. It was suppose to be with garlic rice but i didn't know that in Mall there's no garlic rice! Damn. At least they should have mentioned it or note it down. Man that really lower down they rating. And there was a lot of people. We even meet some from Empire too but of course we dont know who they are. And then there's this lady from Jolibee gave us number. I was really confused and kept thinking if my food wasn't complete. But no. It was the lady who made mistake = ="

But im not saying that people cannot make mistakes though.

After that i went to snowhouse and finally i have to mood to eat yogurt but not available ==' so instead of that i ordered melon. Not bad though since i like melon xP

And then we went back to Empire. I have to meet my sister cuz' i have to give her the tickets she asked. She asked me to help her to buy Narnia 3D tickets for 4. Lol 48 bucks man. And then we were watching tv in the room and slowly as the time goes by, we were all sooooooooo dead bored. Should have brought monopoly la! How stupid of me of not bringing it. And yes i cannot sleep. I watched tv until 3.11 am then finally i can sleep. But we have to wake up early to eat our breakfast and we woke up at 7.30 am. 4+ hrs of sleep really not enough lo. Haiz...

Then at 12 we have to check out already. Lol my money all gone liao T______T yes.. I payed for the room... But oh well. I really hope everyone had fun ah. If not then wasted already lo. Hahahahahah xD




Ok. Its late already. Gotta run to bed. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment